The Buy Regional campaign is being expanded to include experiences/tourism operations to support businesses impacted by bush fires. Registrations close on 20 December 2019!
Businesses need to complete information as noted below to be listed on Buy Regional. The criteria for publishing in the listing is simply that your business has to be registered in the NSW and be in a regional area. You can now add events and accommodation to the ‘Experiences’ section.
Businesses can register by sending the following information to BuyRegional@dpc.nsw.gov.au
Please provide the following information in your email to be listed on Buy Regional:
- We need a good photo – a high res, landscape pic if possible – that really shows off your business and what you offer.
- If your products fit into a couple of categories, please send a pic for each category.
- Is your business registered in NSW?
- What is your ABN?
- Business owner name?
- Business address?
- Online store address
- Business summary (160 characters) – describe your business like it’s someone describing it – the website descriptions are in the third person:
- Which category best suits your products?
- Choose from Food, Wine, Fashion, Art and design, For kids, Hampers, Wellbeing, Experiences
More information online at: https://www.nsw.gov.au/improving-nsw/regional-nsw/buy-regional-this-christmas/